I like everything about this project except the the back wall. I hope another building can be built under the guideway, right up against this one, and it won't be the dead empty lot it looks like in the picture forever.
Wow I'm really impressed by this! I'm really happy they didn't go with some quasi historical facade like the Interurban. It's too bad they could'nt have incorporated that adjacent parking lot into this development.
Looks fantastic! This will arguably have a larger impact on downtown NewWest than the Plaza 88 mall as it should dramatically increase pedestrian volume along Columbia.
Looks great. It's been a couple years since I've visited New West. Considering I live across the street from an Expo Line station I should really hop on a SkyTrain and check it out one of these upcoming weekends.
Looks great. It's been a couple years since I've visited New West. Considering I live across the street from an Expo Line station I should really hop on a SkyTrain and check it out one of these upcoming weekends.
Perhaps after such a great meet and tour downtown, the next meet should tour Burnaby and New West by Skytrain? Lots of activity out that way to see.