HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 2, 2011, 7:16 PM
haligonia's Avatar
haligonia haligonia is offline
Urban Thinker
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P. View Post


Our friend Waye seems to think he has become some sort of arbiter of urban development now that he is on speed dial for CBC Mainstreet. Surprising, because I didn't think he hung around Fred's Salon on Agricola all that much and that seems to be the source of most of their material. Nevertheless his view is just that - his - and is no more right than anyone elses, and in fact is often out of step as we have seen. But he has no shortage of opinions.
I am not advocating any of Waye's opinions except for the one that I quoted. All I was saying is you have a tendancy to dismiss certain ideas as bad or useless just because you don't agree with them.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.