Posted Aug 6, 2011, 3:39 PM
|
 |
Back from the dead
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 3,621
|
|
Okay , this is all well and good but there's a fair bit missing here .
For one thing , how is this a proposal exactly ? It's just a drawing . There's nothing about when it could start , if that's even the final design , how much it will cost , who will develop it , has it been approved , etc.
Secondly , has the City Center Airport closed ? I could have sworn there was a height limit at 150 meters . IF that's the case then this thing won't be started as currently 'proposed' until that airport is shut down . I realize that the city council has decided to basically phase it out but how will that affect height caps and when ?
Don't misunderstand me here , I'm very much all for this and would love to see it get going skyward . It's all just a little sketchy based on what's been presented here which is , after all , just a rendering .
|