Does anyone know when r we gonna see the new Path Hub?It's long before we can see it... : )
And how many floors does One Wolrd Trade Center is gonna have?I heard 105,is that real?
Thnks
For your first statement, go to the Transit Hub thread
92 actual floors with 2 mezzanines. Go to the first post.
Carlos, looks like only a couple of more weeks and you may see a tiny corner of cladding appear on the bottom left of 1WTC just under the external crane.
Sorry, I have to give one more welcome to Carlos. THanks for coming over here. That entire thing was just past dumb. It's great to have such awesome photos on here. I can't believe we're so close the 9/11/11. It's really hard to believe. Does anyone know about daily events yet that will happen on that day at the site?
hey carlos.... great pics i always see your pics on ssc but never joined.... i dont post here too much although i am on here 10x a day.... great pics as always and your lens is the bomb.....