HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Jul 7, 2011, 9:08 AM
wwmiv wwmiv is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Austin -> San Antonio -> Columbia -> San Antonio -> Chicago -> Austin -> Denver -> Austin
Posts: 5,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by migol24 View Post
did you mean to quote cvalkan? it would seem to make more sense after having read the letter and cvalkan's post.

Nope. I meant to quote Hill Country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hill Country
I really don't care about the politics of California because I don't live there. I remember when Prop 8 was national news, but I didn't even know that it passed until I recently googled it because it became a topic in this thread. I can easily understand and empathize with gay people who are so passionate about it. But my only concern is here is economic development and architecture.

To which these quotes most apply:

Letter from Birmingham Jail:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Luther King
We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people.
Strength in Love:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Luther King,
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:09 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.