Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadcruiser1
Hopefully they will lease space at Four World Trade Center. From what I have heard One World Trade Center is already almost fully occupied by potential tenants.
|
No, not Four World Trade Center. If you want Towers 2 and 3 to be built, cross your fingers and hope the tenants will move in there, instead of Tower 4. Silverstein wants those tenants at those 2 towers or else there's a chance that the construction would be delayed- or even worst, not built. And I agree with Silverstein on this one. I mean who's going to build a skyscraper when no one is going to move into them?
Going back on topic:
Tower 4 is already being leased by alot of tenants. I don't know much or how many tenants are moving in there, but if it's being built right now, there's a pretty good chance that it's attracting alot of tenants.