HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 22, 2011, 5:29 AM
Metro-One's Avatar
Metro-One Metro-One is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Japan
Posts: 18,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogopogo Fan View Post
I've seen updated renders for this project (the "Monaco", seemingly unrelated to the Peachland megaproject dubbed "New Monaco") and they look fantastic...much less stucco/concrete from the previous drawings and much more glass, somewhat similar to the look of the half-cylinders on the Madison. The buildings are very bulky - reminds me of Capitol in Vancouver. I will post them once copies are obtained.
Anyway we can see these renders? I can not wait to see towers u/c again in downtown Kelowna!
__________________
Bridging the Gap
Check out my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/30634635@N03/with/29495547810/ and Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV0_0h9qKlhxXFxuAey_q6Q
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:25 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.