Quote:
Originally Posted by Web
Now back to K Street:
I have a question for all of you:
If we lose the Kings (and I will bet anyone we will), wouldn't the money we spent on K street for the last 20 years have been better spent on a new arena?
we needed a new arena 20 yrs ago??
maloofs are in need of money.....i say shouldnt they just sell to someone??
|
Mayor Johnson said the city would still be looking toward building a new sports complex, so even after the kings leave, the city's money still will go into saving for a new arena.
I don't think K street will get to much more funding until we either a, have a new arena, or b, vote out Johnson, and to me, the arena is still priority
To change the subject, if the kings move, what are the chances sacramento gets a d-league team?