Went to the Normanview last weekend, went shopping at the newly renovated presidents choice. Has it always been presidents choice, can't remember, it has been so many years since I was last there. The last time I was there, the store looked horrible. It looked like it was going to be closed any day but now after the renovations, it may be the best looking grocery store in the city. Thats just my opinion, you should go an see yourself. The store is a little bit small but it looked fairly well stocked. They only real problem I had with the store is tha their still using the old mall entrance. Get rid of it and have an entrance on the front wall. Even tho I say that, I still don't know if I like the fact that they converted that mall and the Sherwood from malls to strips malls. All and all, it is much better now.