Quote:
Originally Posted by HX_Guy
I like that it looks to be pretty urban in design ie no setback and entrance off Central Ave.

|
Just wish there was some ground retail although it probably won't ever get rented.
And some news just a little up the road, looks like Lux will be moving into the building next door. I like doing homework in there (even if the music seems a little too loud at times) and the owners don't ruin a good thing with them now serving alcohol and food.
I wish they could have kept the Lux current settup and make the place next door serve food and alcohol and re-do the North side of the building so it extends out into a enlarged outside sitting area.
Windsor Square also had their permits go through about a month ago and they have been doing some serious work on that place. Windows all taken out, interior completely gutted. I am excited to see what it evolves into.