Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWorldTradeCenter
Why has Two WTC another kind of cranes (like BofA Tower, those red-white cranes) and the cranes they use at One and Four WTC as well as the memorial (the white cranes with yellow tip)?
|
There are two main reasons, one, Lomma/NY Crane was removed from the list of Port Authority approved sub-contractors and Lomma has Favco cranes. (If you look at pics from about 6 months ago the cranes on T1 still said New York Crane on the side, now they say DCM/Federated.)
Two, this building is being erected by Cornell, not DCM. Cornell favors FMC/ Linkbelt products.
Tishman is the Construction Manager, the steel contractor determines what cranes they are going to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_cd
Just the goofy trading floor podium, right?
Either way, I usually dislike Fox News but they have been on the ball with their WTC coverage. Or, I should say, at least they cover it!
|
Right.
I watch Fox News so I can understand what Jon Stewart is talking about.