Ok how about Feb 11 or 12? Is that enough advance notice?
Also we need to decide on the location. A place like Crabby Joes seems to appeal to the crowd we have here. Perhaps some place like that in the downtown area / Richmond Row?
I suggested Crabby Joe's in my last post. I think a downtown or Richmond Row location is best.
Also date. I'm aiming for one of these days:
-Friday, February 11
-Saturday, February 12
Please let me know if you can attend one or both of these days. Once we get a set date and location I can make the arrangements and contact the folks that might want to come from Waterloo.
I suggested Crabby Joe's in my last post. I think a downtown or Richmond Row location is best.
Also date. I'm aiming for one of these days:
-Friday, February 11
-Saturday, February 12
Please let me know if you can attend one or both of these days. Once we get a set date and location I can make the arrangements and contact the folks that might want to come from Waterloo.
I'd be for Crabby Joe's on Dundas. I've never had bad service there.
I can't promise I'll be there. But, if I am, don't be fooled...I'm not Portuguese, despite what my handle suggests.
Can everyone post here saying weather or not they can attend this date? If not a good backup date could be the 11th?
I booked it off work, but the schedule hasn't been made yet, so my manager may still have me work as Saturdays are usually understaffed. I'm hoping to make it though.