HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 31, 2011, 12:02 AM
dsim249's Avatar
dsim249 dsim249 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodlandCritter View Post
I am wondering does anyone have any info or updates on the German Concordia Club's new building? i thought i saw them building it up over Christmas but i'm not sure if that was it. Pictures would be great too. Just wondering what kind of structure they are building out there.
Oh right, I meant to take some pictures. The structure itself looks to be complete already.

It just looks like any big house in Willow Grove or something. With extremely vague, German inspired elements.

But I'm interested to see what they'll do for the exterior. I just hope it's not tin siding...
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:57 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.