Quote:
Originally Posted by Westsidelife
Lots of exciting projects coming aboard from now to 2015:
1) AEG football stadium/events center
2) LACC's South Hall replacement
3) New convention center hotel(s)
4) DTLA streetcar/Bringing Back Broadway initiative
5) Wilshire Grand project
6) Opus/8th and Grand
7) Broad Collection museum
8) Civic Center Park
9) The completion of the Expo Line to Santa Monica
10) The start of construction for the Regional Connector
11) LA State Historic Park (The Cornfield)
12) 7+Fig renovation
Anything else?
|
Libeskind tower.
Muerlo Madox (I always spell that wrong) tower.
Zen is supposed to break ground next year, though that was news from 2009. I guess they have one more year to go...
Grand Ave. Project is supposed to break ground before 2013, so there's that.
If you are counting the Expo Line, then I guess count the renovations to the NHM.
MOCA, also, wants to expand.
Also, the revised 1027 building, which is now a six-story low rise.
Now, that's it. As far as I know.