I think I stayed at the hotel/condo tower that picture was taken from last time I was in Toronto. That's a great view of Aura. Sure could use some neighbors, though...
Had a long talk with an inspector on site and he said this was as deep as they're going. There will be 3 cranes. One will go near the southwestern part of the site just east of the ramp and the other one will go west of the ramp. He said they'll start pouring tomorrow. I asked if they found anything while digging and he said they found a safe buried in the dirt but the only thing inside was a pencil. While talking about the height of the building he mentioned that Trump was supposed to be taller but they failed to acquire the property next door. That would be the National Club and they didn't want to sell. He expects this project to take 5 years.