HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Apr 13, 2010, 10:30 PM
vin265 vin265 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
I don't see a I-65W and I-65E relieving the pressure on Hwy 72. I-65 is a north to south route while 72 is an east to west route. I agree with you about the congestion on Hwy 72. Maybe a limited access highway that parrells Hwy 72 from I-65 to Hwy 255. With the growth around Madison, Harvest, Toney, Athens and rest of the west side of Madison County, I wish the area governments would address the issue now.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:29 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.