Is it just me, or does anyone else get reminded of the White Spot pirate pack when looking at this project? I think it looks great - makes me hungry, though. Too bad there are no White Spots in Pennsylvania...
Super pic's Bulliver, as always you have a great eye.
I like the concrete detailling on the elevator core. I hope they come with an annual program for pressure washing otherwise I can see it looking like crappy in a hurry.
I hope so too. First concrete south-facing wall that comes to mind is the MacBlo bldg. They've kept that building as clean as can be expected I suppose, but it's age is really showing. Otherwise a wonderful building.
Doesn't take long for the mildew to set in... one Vancouver winter is all it takes, if that!
If it needs pressure washing to keep it from looking shabby, then they're using the wrong material. Concrete like other masonry surfaces is meant to gain some degree of patina as it weathers.