HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 23, 2010, 2:00 PM
Distill3d's Avatar
Distill3d Distill3d is offline
Glorfied Overrated Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vancouver (Burnaby), British Columbia
Posts: 4,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalreg View Post
"IF" Winnipeg is big enough for NHL I would say Saskatoon would be big enough for the AHL.

Don't have to worry about it though, cause I can't see it happening any time soon.
I'm not sure anyone has been able to actually answer this question, but why would the American Hockey League approve a team moving to Saskatoon? Especially at a time when the Albany River Rats are relocating to Charlotte, NC after 2 decades in Albany. Like, not to knock Saskatoon's viability as a hockey market, but wouldn't it make more sense for the Moose to move to Albany??

I mean really, thats where the whole thing falls apart for me...
__________________
The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Pinky: I think so, Brain, but this time, you put the trousers on the chimp.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:35 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.