HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 18, 2010, 5:56 PM
Huntsville_secede Huntsville_secede is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugernagt View Post
I've noticed that Cheeburger Cheeburger in Providence has closed.

Also the Mikawa Japanese Restaurant behind the defunct Driving 2000 on University also looks like it has closed.
That really — Mikawa had some great Sushi. While I like Cheeburger Cheeburger we have enough burger places in Huntsville already and there's still another Cheeburger Cheeburger still open on Airport. I wonder what type of place could move into Providence in place of it?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:10 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.