Quote:
Originally Posted by officedweller
That Warehouse sign looks like rip-off of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign.
Note the lighted figurehead on The Vogue sign.
|
I think it is suppose to be a direct spoof of the Las Vegas sign. (At least I hope that was their intention, because they are almost identical) Either way, I like it, some nice new lighting up dates!
PS - I hope the people moving into Capitol understand that they will be looking over the brightest street in the city, since Granville Street is classified as the "Entertainment District" and wont protest the possible installments of more lights/billboards in the future (or the ones that already exist), since the street has already established a strong precedent for doing such.
In areas where there were historically no pre-existing lights or entertainment district I can understand such complaints, but in this situation, I really hope that the leverage is given to the commercial aspect of Granville street, and not the residents of Capitol. Simply because, only an idiot would not know what they are buying into, and if they dont, than it is the simple rule of buyer beware.