Quote:
Originally Posted by CalibratedZeus
I made this based off the current, confirmed list of the world's tallest buildings, and infused it with kazpmk's list from SSC of ones still under construction. If it is red and not ranked it is under construction. I went up to the top 20 current so you can see how drastically the list is going to change in the next few years.

|
Aren´t there a few mistakes. The Pingan International Finance Centre will be 508m tall. That´s lower than 1 WTC. It´s the same height as Taipei 101.
1 WTC in 2015
There are several possibilities, I will show them here:
Good case:
1.) Burj Dubai (800+)
2.) Shanghai Tower (632)
3.) China 117 Tower (597)
4.) Abraj Al Bait (577)
5.) World Trade Center One (541)
Bad case:
1.) Burj Dubai (800+)
2.) Shanghai Tower (632)
3.) Chicago Spire (610)
4.) China 117 Tower (597)
5.) 151 Incheon Tower (587)
6.) Abraj al Bait (577)
7.) Doha Convention Center Tower (551)
8.) Dubai Towers- Tower 4 (550)
9.) World Tradde Center One (541)