HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > General


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #121  
Old Posted Aug 15, 2009, 1:07 AM
Barrington south's Avatar
Barrington south Barrington south is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 580
well I was gonna invite you, but unfortunately we don't have wheelchair access.... .....
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #122  
Old Posted Aug 15, 2009, 11:01 AM
Barrington south's Avatar
Barrington south Barrington south is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 580
I wanna thank everyone who came out to the ssp Halifax patio get together last night....I had a good time and it was great meeting some of you....I look forward to doing it again next summer

cheers!!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #123  
Old Posted Aug 15, 2009, 3:53 PM
spaustin's Avatar
spaustin spaustin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Downtown Dartmouth
Posts: 706
It was fun. Thanks for the drinks and food!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #124  
Old Posted Aug 15, 2009, 4:18 PM
Dmajackson's Avatar
Dmajackson Dmajackson is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: B3K Halifax, NS
Posts: 9,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaustin View Post
It was fun. Thanks for the drinks and food!
Ditto.

You'll probably see me pop in every so often now that I know how awesome that place is.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #125  
Old Posted Aug 15, 2009, 10:09 PM
worldlyhaligonian worldlyhaligonian is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,050
Great hospitality, thanks for the gathering.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #126  
Old Posted Aug 17, 2009, 2:41 AM
Jonovision's Avatar
Jonovision Jonovision is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,053
Yes, thanks very much. The food, drinks and company were great.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #127  
Old Posted Aug 17, 2009, 5:30 AM
alps's Avatar
alps alps is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 1,574
It was fun, thanks everyone! Great spot and great food, Barrington south.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #128  
Old Posted Aug 24, 2009, 3:36 PM
Barrington south's Avatar
Barrington south Barrington south is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 580
SSP Halifax Chrismas Shin-Dig

I though I would announce this now, even though it is months away.
Due to the success of the first annual ssp Halifax patio get together, I have decided to hold a Christmas Party down in the pub.

All you can drink, and full bellies for all....

guarantied..
.no matter how many show up.

It will be held in very early December,
as I am going on a 5 month Odyssey throughout the South Pacific-Australia-Thailand....There will be no changing of dates like last time,
so hopefully more people can make it out this time...I would like to offer a courteous invitation to everyone that contributes to this site... don't be shy!!!!....Cheers...
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #129  
Old Posted Aug 24, 2009, 4:55 PM
hfx_chris hfx_chris is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Posts: 1,450
You're drunk right now aren't you?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #130  
Old Posted Aug 24, 2009, 6:44 PM
Barrington south's Avatar
Barrington south Barrington south is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 580
no
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #131  
Old Posted Aug 25, 2009, 1:28 AM
Jstaleness's Avatar
Jstaleness Jstaleness is offline
Jelly Bean Sandwich
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dartmouth
Posts: 1,773
I missed the first one due to my anniversary. I say yes to having another get together.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #132  
Old Posted Aug 25, 2009, 2:01 AM
Jonovision's Avatar
Jonovision Jonovision is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,053
Yah! I'll be there again!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #133  
Old Posted Dec 10, 2009, 1:29 PM
Barrington south's Avatar
Barrington south Barrington south is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 580
if anyone is interested in having a Holiday get together, I would love to host and foot the bill, all food and drinks...all are invited, just pm me or reply on this tread, and I will start to put it together
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #134  
Old Posted Dec 10, 2009, 1:35 PM
Canadian_Bacon's Avatar
Canadian_Bacon Canadian_Bacon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 239
Wow, you own a pub/ restaraunt, and your going on a 5 month trip... May I say you lucky SOB

All the best on your trip. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #135  
Old Posted Dec 10, 2009, 1:50 PM
Jonovision's Avatar
Jonovision Jonovision is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,053
I would love to have a get together over the holidays but they are always so busy. When did you have in mind?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #136  
Old Posted Dec 10, 2009, 5:02 PM
Barrington south's Avatar
Barrington south Barrington south is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_Bacon View Post
Wow, you own a pub/ restaraunt, and your going on a 5 month trip... May I say you lucky SOB

All the best on your trip. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.
thanks, i'm doing the trip next year though, as I decided to renvate my place instead.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #137  
Old Posted Dec 10, 2009, 5:05 PM
Barrington south's Avatar
Barrington south Barrington south is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonovision View Post
I would love to have a get together over the holidays but they are always so busy. When did you have in mind?
I was thinking the 17th or 18th in the evening, say 7:30-10:00 kinna thing....I'm easy though. if people are interested, we can do it any time that is most convenient
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #138  
Old Posted Dec 10, 2009, 8:47 PM
Dmajackson's Avatar
Dmajackson Dmajackson is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: B3K Halifax, NS
Posts: 9,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrington south View Post
I was thinking the 17th or 18th in the evening, say 7:30-10:00 kinna thing....I'm easy though. if people are interested, we can do it any time that is most convenient
I'm interested. defenitely can't make it on the 17th though.

Between the 18th and Christmas Eve works for me (or the weekend after New Years).

Maybe this time I'll recgonize faces and not awkwardly stand on the patio ...
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #139  
Old Posted Dec 10, 2009, 11:11 PM
Keith P.'s Avatar
Keith P. Keith P. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,901
BarrSo, I'd love to attend, but it just isn't possible this year. Thanks for the invite though.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #140  
Old Posted Dec 11, 2009, 3:56 PM
Jonovision's Avatar
Jonovision Jonovision is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,053
I can't make it either of those nights either.
What about the monday the 21st? after the starfish properties open house?
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > General
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:21 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.