HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


    Aqua in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Chicago Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• Chicago Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 1, 2009, 4:09 PM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
It’s not a bad looking building by any stretch of the imagination, but when I see it intertwined into the city like the pic shows in post #5303; I can’t help but think it’s a tad out of place. Perhaps over time it will age well into the fabric of the city and blend, but right now if I were to live there and walk out onto the balcony I would expect to see the Gulf of Mexico and not the AON Center.
__________________
"I'm going there, but I like it here wherever it is.."
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.