HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 15, 2009, 1:44 PM
TonyAnderson's Avatar
TonyAnderson TonyAnderson is offline
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Salt Lake City | Utah
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiseguy View Post
this is one of the larger cities in utah I have not been to..
But judging by the pictures you have posted it looks like a beautiful valley and city. Perhaps a detour next time I'm headed to slc is in order...
Very comparable in size to Idaho Falls...city size and metro. It's a pretty place with a historic downtown core. Though not a whole lot in the way of big-buildings...yet. If you're into football you could always come down this year to watch BSU do its yearly dismantling of the Aggies I've always noticed many from Boise (and I mean MANY) make the trip to Logan for the games - they always seem to go to the local restaurants and what not while here, and seem to be really cool folk - then again they usually have reason to be in such a good mood.
__________________
Instagram | Twitter

www.UtahProjects.info
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:24 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.