14 foot floors = less floors, but more height. A specific design choice. And yes, we updated the wiki page to align with the newly confirmed height.
Neither your math nor your explanation makes sense. 14 feet per floor is pretty common in office buildings and that would make Epcor 406 feet tall not 490. I'm almost positive that 490 feet is wrong.
This is my first time looking that this thread. The redesign is unfortunate, I much preferred the original. Nonetheless, nice to see Edmonton getting a new tallest.
Oh no! What happened to the original design? This is generic, suburban and a big disappointment ..... Edmonton, you can do better than that, I almost fell asleep looking at it.
I believe that I should start contributing to this and other Edmonton threads. I drive by both EPCOR tower and the Icon, as well as Quest Condos, which I don't believe is even being covered here, and it's nearly done. I may be able to add pictures relatively often.
Yeah, Icon and Quest aren't really important enough to warrant their own thread here. Usually we just dump pics into the general Edmonton construction thread.
Oh no! What happened to the original design? This is generic, suburban and a big disappointment ..... Edmonton, you can do better than that, I almost fell asleep looking at it.
I actually prefer the new design as it appears to have slimmed it down a bit - each to their own I guess.
(I still can't see how it's taller than Manulife but time will tell).