I was shocked to see many of these public urination stories and found myself lucky that I never witnessed one, but unfortunately, I encountered a similar situation today. Thankfully, the kid and his mother were doing it behind the bus shelter by the bushes.
Not sure if you guys noticed, but it seems that SkyTrain once again, re-introduced the chime prior to announcing the next station. It sounded normal on the MK Is, but on the MK IIs, especially the second generation ones, it sounded a little odd (there wasn't anything wrong with the chime though). TransLink still hasn't corrected the announcements at Commercial-Broadway, at least none of the trains I was on. I hope the message they use is:
Quote:
|
The next station is Commercial-Broadway. Please change here for the Millennium Line trains via Platform 1 & 2.
|
At the stations, there are signs pointing to Platform 1 & 2, but as a tourist, that really doesn't mean anything to me because all it says is Platform 1 & 2! The funny thing is that TransLink installed one of the signs incorrectly. If you get off the train heading inbound to Waterfront, the sign at the north end shows Platform 1 & 2 pointing south and not north. Le sigh.