Rode the 310 today and they had an issue with the LED maps: all were blinking red.
I spy the Canada Line;

Photography by Deasine - Hosted on Facebook - Creative Commons Protected

Photography by Deasine - Hosted on Facebook - Creative Commons Protected

Photography by Deasine - Hosted on Facebook - Creative Commons Protected
The Good:
Great to see some consistency finally: the style of the maps on the SkyTrains are similar to the ones on the Canada Line, aside from the colour, which can be changed if they used a "bluer" bulb.
The Bad:
While the Canada Line is posted on the map, I find it funny that the design of it (i.e. stations, terminus) doesn't match the SkyTrain ones. I understand it's a different line, but I think it might be better to just cover the entire Canada Line with the SkyTrain legend. The Expo Line and Millennium Line stations aren't indicated on the Canada Line maps. Even if they have the Canada Line on the map, I really think it's important to make sure there is a message to remind users to add-fare when going to the airport.
Quote:
|
Passengers travelling to Templeton, Sea Island Centre, and YVR-Airport stations on the Canada Line are required to pay an AddFare available at Canada Line Stations only.
|
Notice:
The Broadway hub is now Commercial-Broadway... hmmm....
Now... we just need to update the maps on the new SkyTrains and add the transfer point message at Waterfront Station.