Yeah I thought that was odd too. my first thought was a poor shot from inside a building reflecting off the glass... then my brain kicked in and I realized there is nothing that tall there. A weird effect none the less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlousa
My understanding though is that the Rolston "Jenga" site is a go and they are working out the final touches.
|
Interesting, I haven't heard much about it for several months now, I just figured it was on hold. Must have gone to another contractor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlousa
Also the COV is looking like it will up the maximum transferable density from the density bank from 10% to 20%. This should clear up the inventory quickly and bring it back online, the city is currently freezing it for 3 years and will then only allow density to be created at the average rate it was consumed over the last 3 years. Personally I don't think the freeze will need to last that long but we'll see.
|
Cool news, I wonder if they will also put caveats on transferring this density to residential developments in order to further promote the core's commercial stock.
Re: Abbot 228... Another furniture store? Are we serious? This is honestly getting completely out of hand, it will be about the fourth in the block. This is the building with the Mexican restaurant at the base is it not? It would be quite a bad deal to lose a large restaurant like that to another damn minimalist furniture store.