HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion


View Poll Results: Are you a Vancouver forumer or browsing from elsewhere?
I am a Vancouver forumer 149 79.26%
I am a forumer from elsewhere in Canada 28 14.89%
I am a forumer from elsewhere in the USA 5 2.66%
I am a forumer from elsewhere in the world 6 3.19%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 13, 2009, 3:07 AM
big T's Avatar
big T big T is offline
Give us a kiss
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: mtl
Posts: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
^ Je pense que tu parle francais tres bien? C'est vrai?
oui, le francais est ma langue maternelle!
not sure how much that will help in Van though...
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:29 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.