^ What I can see is the metal strat poles are being added to the top of the core and soon the yellow compressors will move up and more concrete will go up.
It would be such a joy, watching the FT finally rise after all these years, if we didn't have to worry about "retail stumps" plaguing the site for decades to come.
^^^ Yeah I have to say that all that talk with the rest of the complex has really lowered my interest in the construction of the FT. Now it seems all my focus is seeing what will be the outcome of 175, and 200.
It would be such a joy, watching the FT finally rise after all these years, if we didn't have to worry about "retail stumps" plaguing the site for decades to come.
I wouldn't worry so much about that. The foolishness of that idea will come to light.