Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGuitarChampion
the blue bin has way more capacity than I'd need for weekly pickup. Probably just keep filling it and put it out bi-weekly or something.
|
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I just don't run a high-trash household. We're a one-bag-per-week family at most.
In some municipalities, they won't pick up your garbage unless you have your recycling bin out, with stuff in it - to "encourage" recycling, ie: stop people from just bagging recyclables. It'd be a huge pain in the 🞵🞵🞵 for me because from what I've estimated, I can easily go a month or two before filling one of the new bins.
Not drinking bottled/canned beverages and not eating a ton of canned or otherwise pre-packaged food means you don't have much recycling on a weekly basis. When I stopped subscribing to the newspaper years ago that was another huge amount.
Maybe I'll have to eat even more takeout pizza to compensate.