HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley


Holland Parkside I in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Surrey Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Apr 29, 2009, 5:06 PM
GMasterAres GMasterAres is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 3,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead View Post
Nice. I'd like to see this, the Berezan towers, and Central City II added to that Sketchup model of downtown Surrey someone was working on.
Unfortunately I've been crazy busy the last 5 months between here and California and haven't added much additional to my Sketchup project. I have actually added teh Berezan towers though and did some prelim for the original HP proposal, but nothing since.

Hopefully in the next month I'll have some free time to throw some stuff up and add some of the additional proposals.

On the updated images, as with all proposals in Surrey, I'm cautiously excited. As long as it isn't being pushed by MAC marketting who in my opinion failed "communicating with your customers 101", I'm happy hehe. The housing market seems to be starting the trend towards stabalization now that people are realizing it's the US with the major problems, not Canada so much, though I think we still will have a year or so of sputtering before things start to get back to normal. What has hurt the housing market in Vancouver I think more is the failure of world banks. Take Infinity for example. If it wasn't for bank failures, the project would be near complete for towers 2 and 3. It had nothing to do with lack of people buying or being over budget.

So as the banks clean things up and start to improve, the market will pick up again.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:59 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.