HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Photos


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 21, 2009, 6:37 PM
alps's Avatar
alps alps is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 1,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfx_chris View Post
Definitely not Admirality Place, that building would be off to the left, far out of the picture. That has to be Alderney Gate, and the picture definitely looks to be taken from one of the upper floors of Queen Square, if not even the roof. The view from my floor is identical to that photo.
So if that's Alderney Gate under construction, that photo has to be around 1990 or so.
Ooh, you're right, I mistook the jetty for part of the marine slips

Edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfx_chris View Post
What? Maybe it's just because I spend so much time there, but I like the building.
Whoops, I didn't notice this bit. I dunno, I don't really like anything about it. It's sprawling, the parkade is massive, and it's quite gaudy (IMO) architecturally.

Last edited by alps; Apr 21, 2009 at 8:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Photos
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.