Quote:
Originally Posted by realcity
I like JS the best. I like the valance lighting and proportions of the halls/ceiling. The lighting is indirect, non-glaring ambient without being too dark or so bright you need sunglasses. It's always felt warm/cosy to me vs the cavernous, super bright malls like LR etc.
and i like the maze of halls, i remember years ago always having difficulty navigating it. It's not so mazy now the closure of the west side.
Does anyone remember that Italian rest, it was just about where the wall enclosure begins, beside the furniture store. It would've been behind the wall now. It was cool, had a large seating area that was partially enclosed in floor to ceiling glass?
|
Italian restaurant?..that would most likely have been 'Sabraros' 'sp?'...I loved that place! and was sad to see it go, I think it was actually beside the furniture store and part of it, think they knocked a wall out or two to make room for what now is the furniture store..not sure it was a long time ago! 20 years...maybe a bit more or less, right across from where mmm muffins was damn! loved that place too for a coffee and muffin before i would go to Champions gym aka now Goodlife Fitness.