thanks for the pix of one wet Hudson Park harls...couple of things: they're already installing the concrete pieces onto Phase II, and the white canopy of HPI is still there...
At this pace, exterior of HPII will be done before interior of HPI...
__________________ Franky: Ajldub, name calling is what they do when good arguments can't be found - don't sink to their level. Claiming the thread is "boring" is also a way to try to discredit a thread that doesn't match their particular bias.
It's white as snow. In either case, it looks bad. Nothing but black (as in the renderings) will do. Sorry for complaining about the same thing, but it 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 if it stays and screw up an otherwise beautiful building.
Great pictures, I had not seen front entrance. Last time I walked by PH1, it was boarded up. Owner/Tenants will be moving in shortly. Thanks Harls! I'm sched. on Jan 8th, HP say my closing will be March 2009 which means to me they are going to be working hard at finishing up the inside of units so people can move in a.s.a.p. so keep those positive thoughts fellow PH1'ers.
It's white as snow. In either case, it looks bad. Nothing but black (as in the renderings) will do. Sorry for complaining about the same thing, but it 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 if it stays and screw up an otherwise beautiful building.
Maybe its just white protective film. Then they'll peel it off and -- TADAH! -- it's turquoise
I was talking to a construction guy there and he told me that they'd be peeling off the white film soon. Don't worry, Tor2Ott, your aqua blue teal overhang thingy will soon be a reality.
I was talking to a construction guy there and he told me that they'd be peeling off the white film soon. Don't worry, Tor2Ott, your aqua blue teal overhang thingy will soon be a reality.
Phew*relief*...so it is a protective film. Hard to tell from pictures you know.
Harls, thanks again. I gotta send you a Christmas card. What's your address?
I was in town during the weekend, and I checked out HP. Apparently, there now exists a path through the hoarding right to HP1's front door. Looking inside at the lobby, I have to say I am a bit disappointed with its size. It looks a lot smaller than the rendering. The lights are great though, but they have yet to put up any classic paintings on the walls. The front doors look really classy. Under the while protective film, I can tell they are made of dark reflective material (possible metal).
I was in town during the weekend, and I checked out HP. Apparently, there now exists a path through the hoarding right to HP1's front door. Looking inside at the lobby, I have to say I am a bit disappointed with its size. It looks a lot smaller than the rendering. The lights are great though, but they have yet to put up any classic paintings on the walls. The front doors look really classy. Under the while protective film, I can tell they are made of dark reflective material (possible metal).
Just talked with the Charlesfort people. Apparently, the company that supplies kitchen cabinetry to HP units had their factory burnt to the ground during the holidays. Cabinetry has been delivered to units up to the 10th floor. For higher floors (like myself), the company is working towards finding another company that can supply the outstanding shipment. Looks like more delays to me, especially if the owners have to come in and reselect their cabinetry choices.