Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodnorth
http://www.wavescoffee.ca/
looks like they have a location at Joyce Station opening also.....anyone know if its in the Station like the location at Stadium Station?
They also had a location mentioned b4 at the Raffles on Robson.....but now they are not hyping it anymore.........speaking of Raffles......the retail/office there all 3 floors of it seems to be empty still......anyone know whats going on there?
|
Apparently Waves overextended and had to back out of a couple of lease deals - raffles may have been one of them - but I'm not sure.
-------------------------------
Great news about the private liquor store for Pender and Bute (if it goes ahead). I'd pay a couple of extra bucks not to have to fight the crowds in that tiny and awful BCL on Alberni. (which is a signature store apparently - I guess they signed it: "F#@* YOU!")
Hopefully the retail space along Bute is not empty too long.