HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 20, 2008, 10:30 PM
p_xavier p_xavier is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deez View Post
I don't disagree with your source, but I contend that bi-directional annual boardings is a better indicator of need for higher order transit than phpd volumes (unless of course there's a capacity crunch like in the downtown).
All of this was the fact that city staff put a minimum of pph of 7000, instead of a real number where cost recovery is faster than buses. I only said that most LRT lines in Toronto will be no way near that.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:25 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.