It's pretty sweet. Although I assume the renderings are only preliminary? I hope architects will be given leeway to design a variety of individual structures. It looks like mini-Concord Pacific Place.
This is probably the place with the most lax height restrictions in the city, because as far as I know there's no viewcone or viewplane or whatever shape it is to mess with the view of Parliament... plus there are plenty of existing tall buildings in the area. This isn't councillor Holmes' ward, is it?
This is probably the place with the most lax height restrictions in the city, because as far as I know there's no viewcone or viewplane or whatever shape it is to mess with the view of Parliament... plus there are plenty of existing tall buildings in the area. This isn't councillor Holmes' ward, is it?
Someone needs to do one of those Calgary type renderings of Ottawa in 30 years or so with LRT and Lebreton Flats built out and this built out etc. It'd be interesting to see.
Someone needs to do one of those Calgary type renderings of Ottawa in 30 years or so with LRT and Lebreton Flats built out and this built out etc. It'd be interesting to see.