HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #201  
Old Posted Oct 29, 2008, 6:26 PM
m0nkyman m0nkyman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,032






Taken yesterday before the snow hit.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #202  
Old Posted Nov 7, 2008, 2:38 PM
harls's Avatar
harls harls is offline
Mooderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Aylmer, Québec
Posts: 21,451
7 nov. 2008

Quick shot this morning.. looking quite gothic.

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #203  
Old Posted Nov 8, 2008, 11:09 AM
Davis137's Avatar
Davis137 Davis137 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,365
Good pictures guys, keep em' coming!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #204  
Old Posted Nov 12, 2008, 12:43 AM
franz07 franz07 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5
Hey guys, For those that are keeping track of the occupancy dates. Mine was just moved from Dec 10 to Dec 25. Since the site is closed during the holidays. It has been moved to the first week of January (When it reopens). I'm on the fourth floor. I've been driving by the location; not much changes on the exterior. They are probably working on the interior now.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #205  
Old Posted Nov 12, 2008, 3:10 PM
Tor2Ott's Avatar
Tor2Ott Tor2Ott is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by franz07 View Post
Hey guys, For those that are keeping track of the occupancy dates. Mine was just moved from Dec 10 to Dec 25. Since the site is closed during the holidays. It has been moved to the first week of January (When it reopens). I'm on the fourth floor. I've been driving by the location; not much changes on the exterior. They are probably working on the interior now.
Thanks for the update. Mine has also been moved to the second week of March for the top floor. Won't be surprised if it gets moved again.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #206  
Old Posted Nov 12, 2008, 8:14 PM
harls's Avatar
harls harls is offline
Mooderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Aylmer, Québec
Posts: 21,451
^ you are moving into the place now? I thought you weren't moving to Ottawa?

Shot from today.. I never went by to see how Phase II is progressing..

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #207  
Old Posted Nov 12, 2008, 8:33 PM
Tor2Ott's Avatar
Tor2Ott Tor2Ott is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by harls View Post
^ you are moving into the place now? I thought you weren't moving to Ottawa?
I won't be moving into the place as I am settled in TO.

Thanks for the pictorial updates harls. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but are they installing the balconies?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #208  
Old Posted Nov 12, 2008, 10:50 PM
Luker Luker is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 377
yup on the backside they still are..
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #209  
Old Posted Nov 13, 2008, 4:29 PM
harls's Avatar
harls harls is offline
Mooderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Aylmer, Québec
Posts: 21,451
This morning I noticed phase II looked like was already on the 3rd floor (no camera today).
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #210  
Old Posted Nov 13, 2008, 7:59 PM
Davis137's Avatar
Davis137 Davis137 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,365
It's crazy how fast they are doing Ph2 of HP...I guess it's easier when the site is already prepared with utilities, sewage, and everything else that was done prior to Ph1 being built.

Any floor/height predictions before Christmas? I wouldn't be surprised if they hit at least 8 floors...
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #211  
Old Posted Nov 13, 2008, 8:17 PM
harls's Avatar
harls harls is offline
Mooderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Aylmer, Québec
Posts: 21,451
Sounds about right.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #212  
Old Posted Nov 13, 2008, 10:17 PM
Tor2Ott's Avatar
Tor2Ott Tor2Ott is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 410
It'll be nice if they're done by the time I move in. Wishful thinking, I know...
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #213  
Old Posted Nov 15, 2008, 10:39 PM
Bren Bren is offline
Closed account
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 52
Hudson Park Phase 1

Hey Harls et le gang,
I'm new here so go easy on me :-) Charlesfort employee told me about this website (would you believe) I'm supposed to be moving in to 2nd Fl. Phase 1 on Jan 8th...wondering if it will happen? There have been numerous push backs and it still looks like it's under major construction at main level, boarded up, etc. Is that how it goes with tall construction, delays delays delays? I am sure it will be great once it's finished!

Nice pistures, this is quite the site, I had no idea...is someone in a plane taking these pics - just wondering how?

Ciao

Bren
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #214  
Old Posted Nov 16, 2008, 11:16 AM
the dude the dude is offline
Closed account
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,812
that's a fine looking building. last time i was in town it was just a giant hole. can't wait to see the finished product.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #215  
Old Posted Nov 16, 2008, 3:52 PM
Tor2Ott's Avatar
Tor2Ott Tor2Ott is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
Hey Harls et le gang,
I'm new here so go easy on me :-) Charlesfort employee told me about this website (would you believe) I'm supposed to be moving in to 2nd Fl. Phase 1 on Jan 8th...wondering if it will happen? There have been numerous push backs and it still looks like it's under major construction at main level, boarded up, etc. Is that how it goes with tall construction, delays delays delays? I am sure it will be great once it's finished!

Nice pistures, this is quite the site, I had no idea...is someone in a plane taking these pics - just wondering how?

Ciao

Bren
Hey Bren, welcome. So Charlesfort is monitoring this site as well. We have a mole. Which model did u buy? I am sure they are working on your interior (or even finished). Did you get any upgrades?

From what I heard, Charlesfort is known for delays, with their previous projects. I'd like to think it's because of attention to details. In any case, their projects always turn out spectacular.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #216  
Old Posted Nov 16, 2008, 6:07 PM
Bren Bren is offline
Closed account
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 52
Light Snow in Ottawa

Hello Tor2 Ott,

Yes, the lady in the office was telling me about the website I think she was impressed and thought it was a cool idea?

I'm purchasing a model called "The Lexington", I am told the Charlesfort builder is one of the better builders so I am trusting it will be beautiful and I will be very happy there once it comes together! I was impressed by the chosing part they narrown down options so it's easier to chose and so I found that part much better than what I ahd previously experienced.


What model did you buy?

Ciao
Bren
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #217  
Old Posted Nov 17, 2008, 2:30 AM
Mille Sabords's Avatar
Mille Sabords Mille Sabords is offline
Elle est déjà vide!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Big Bad Ottawa
Posts: 2,083
Welcome Bren, you can't go wrong with Charlesfort, you have a homerun in that building my friend. Not only is it beautiful and they do pay attention to detail, but the builder has a sterling reputation and their units appreciate more than the average. Good buy. Hope you invite us all over for pints.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #218  
Old Posted Nov 17, 2008, 3:14 AM
Tor2Ott's Avatar
Tor2Ott Tor2Ott is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
Hello Tor2 Ott,

Yes, the lady in the office was telling me about the website I think she was impressed and thought it was a cool idea?

I'm purchasing a model called "The Lexington", I am told the Charlesfort builder is one of the better builders so I am trusting it will be beautiful and I will be very happy there once it comes together! I was impressed by the chosing part they narrown down options so it's easier to chose and so I found that part much better than what I ahd previously experienced.


What model did you buy?

Ciao
Bren
Cool. I bought the Ellington II. Was told occupancy is March '09. Can't wait till it's done. And hope they register the building as soon as possible.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #219  
Old Posted Nov 17, 2008, 1:43 PM
harls's Avatar
harls harls is offline
Mooderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Aylmer, Québec
Posts: 21,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post

Nice pistures, this is quite the site, I had no idea...is someone in a plane taking these pics - just wondering how?

Ciao

Bren
Welcome, Bren. congrats on the HP purchase. Those pics of Hudson Park from what looks like a plane are actually from the Minto Suites Hotel on Lyon (31st floor). pretty easy to access, just take the elevator up and the window is right there.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #220  
Old Posted Nov 17, 2008, 4:12 PM
Leachyboy Leachyboy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor2Ott View Post
Hey Bren, welcome. So Charlesfort is monitoring this site as well. We have a mole. Which model did u buy? I am sure they are working on your interior (or even finished). Did you get any upgrades?

From what I heard, Charlesfort is known for delays, with their previous projects. I'd like to think it's because of attention to details. In any case, their projects always turn out spectacular.
Hey all!

Guess I am guilty of being the "Mole". Mentioned the site during one of my visits for upgrades with Charlesfort. I have bought a Normandie unit on the 10th floor and my move date has recently been moved to mid February.

Appreciate all the comments and pictures from everyone on the site. Keep it up!
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:48 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.