Quote:
Originally Posted by HX_Guy
Well 🞵🞵🞵🞵, I was hoping it was some sort of typo or something...but...
The original plans (Pg 1 of this thread) showed 600 parking spaces which is in line with the article's 580 spaces then they list a total of 1,330 spaces, so I guess the rest will come from a parking garage.
What 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 is that they put 580 spaces in 9 floors, or about 64 per floor. 750 spaces would require a parking garage around 12 stories high!
Damn I hope it will have ground floor retail.
|
I'm hoping that they are following the general plan of the original proposal, and that the additional parking garage will fill the second, larger portion of the lot and, at some point in the future, serve as a base for another tower once demand picks back up again. Remember, the second portion of the lot is larger, so 750 spaces shouldn't be any taller than OCPE's garage.