Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethehammer
yea, that article was bush league.
I want MORE people 'loitering' in Gore park, not less.
I want more people shopping, dining, chilling etc.... not less.
some people in this city are so friggin 🞵🞵🞵🞵. they think that all public areas should look like the limeridge mall parking lot.
|
I think by loiterers, they mean by people who aren't people they want filling up your public parks, by like homeless people, beggars, or typical trashy looking people.
I know exactly what they mean. Gore isn't a really an attractive place, based on alot of the general appearance of the people there.
They want office workers to go there, stand around for half an hour, have a smoke or commune with people, but those are office workers. They look professional, well dressed.
I think there are too many people that look like they call Gore Park home.