HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 24, 2008, 6:34 PM
Port_of_Bama's Avatar
Port_of_Bama Port_of_Bama is offline
Jubilee on the Bay !!
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mobile
Posts: 1,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogue View Post
From which development did you get these images? (I assume it's out of state, but just curious).

As to where I would locate a waterpark of that size... Might be nice and convenient just across the bay in Daphne taking out "Hamburger Hill", but the parking would be ridiculous. I suppose the best option would then be somewhere south of town if you wanted to put it on the bayfront like the first picture showed. If you were to locate it inland, maybe replacing "The Festival Centre" on Airport just west of I-65 or near where I-10 & I65 converge.


btw, anyone heard anything on the long-proposed Mobile-to-Mussel Shoals Interstate?


That could work in Mobile not to big are small .
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.