HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley


    Evolve in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Surrey Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #6  
Old Posted Apr 5, 2008, 7:56 PM
monaliza monaliza is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volksboi View Post
I bought a one bedroom on the tenth floor with veiw of mt. Baker in Ultra on sunday, paid $256000 for it. I previously bought a unit in there first phase Agenda. Super excited. This is going to one up and coming development in an area you will not be able to reconize in the coming years.
Hold on a sec!! How come I bought one for much more money?? I feel bad now!! I got one 1bdr for 350,000!! Which plan did u get?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:00 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.