HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Area Photos & Videos

Old Posted Feb 23, 2008, 7:51 AM
Majestic

Oh, I just told them that I was taking pics because of my degree, and that I did take a pic of the site and that there were flowers and everything on the gate. I was in the frame of mind that they were trying to prove I was legit...

Flickr

Old Posted Feb 23, 2008, 5:40 PM
Home of Hyperchange

I find it HIGHLY ironic that in this age of cheap digital cameras, ie: mass throw-away photography for the masses, police and other authority figures would even bother to ever ask stupid questions like that - let alone the sheer paranoia angle I notice more and more.

Hey, dipshits, here's a tip: it costs $0 for me to take 1000 pictures of nothing, every day of my life. I'm taking pictures of nothing because I CAN.

Old Posted Feb 23, 2008, 6:25 PM
BANNED

After the fire spread through that under construction Edmonton subdivision I would be scared to live in shit like this!

Old Posted Feb 26, 2008, 2:52 AM
Majestic

Moar from 2day

Shawnessy Station

Looking south from the FC/L Pedestrian Bridge... the grain elevator must have sat where the Nissan dealership is, because I vaguely remember the empty space between Macleod and the tracks being filled with industrial materials/equipment

FC/L Station

Those churches I mentioned before

Looking north from the FC/L Pedestrian Bridge... Downtown in the hazy distance

Entrance to St. Mary's

Looking back west at the pedestrian Bridge... Highbury site in distance

A small soccer field right in front of the main St. Mary's building

Aforementioned building

Older structures on site

This tower is old, and it nearly burnt down back in the 90's. It was repainted from it's former burnt brown look a couple of years ago

Le Fort Building

St. Basil Building

Looking north from St. Mary's across Fish Creek Park... both the Southland area and Downtown visible in the distance

Looking west from St. Mary's, again towards Highbury, but this time from a little more elevated position

A stone pedestal/marker at the entrance to St. Mary's

South on Bannister Road

Canvas Under Construction

Flickr

Old Posted Feb 26, 2008, 4:01 AM
Closed account

It seems like that brown tower is leaning quite a bit! But great pictures again Boris.

Old Posted Mar 7, 2008, 1:41 AM
...automatic

Would it be possible for you to go deeper into Midnapore? I used to live in that area (Just off of Midridge Drive SE), and I miss Fish Creek, and how many trees that were in that area.

I even got my car serviced at Fish Creek Nissan. I feel all Nostalgic now.

Old Posted Mar 7, 2008, 3:40 AM
not a NIMBY

Wow nice sunset capture Boris. That office building in Sundance seems to be taking a long time to be built.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Area Photos & Videos