> For what it is worth, the dotted Millennium Line extension does not go exactly down Broadway either but rather a hair south along 10th. Thoughts?
Might be the wrong thread for this, but here's the video of the debate over c&c on the UBC line...
http://cityofvan-as1.insinc.com/ibc/mp/md/open/c/317/1198/200801291345wv150en,014
Hmm, w/b under the lane north of Brodway, e/b under the lane south of Broadway? That would probably make for more expensive stations... I think what's his name missed the point; it doesn't really matter if the lines are shallow, or stacked.... so long as the road isn't chewed up for too long. I do know that the 18 years I lived in Kits, W 7th Ave was dug up twice, for weeks at a time, for sewer works and later water works, and there is no back lane access in that part of Kits; we just sucked it up and abandoned the use of our driveways until the work was done. Yeah, it —, but how many peope remember that the 600 block of Seymour was ripped to shreds back in the mid 80s to build Granville Station? It's 23 years or so later, and nobody cares.