HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Dec 31, 2007, 4:27 AM
SactownTom SactownTom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 94
I had dinner at Ella a couple of weeks back with a group of 6. The food was very good and the interior space very well done. I really like the scallops and the short ribs and the oysters were outstanding. The wine room looked awesome.

I do think they need to rethink the "shared meals" concept. The tables are too small for eating family style and some of the smaller plates are really no more than 3 bites--I don't think it works with what they are trying to achieve.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:04 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.