HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 21, 2007, 6:56 PM
tptraub tptraub is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasadenabinks View Post
Hello all. After stalking...oops...I mean lurking since early 2005, I am officially a member!! I am addicted to this site, and find myself taking quick peeks at work, as well as spending half of my time off of working catching up on the latest in skyscraper development in the greatest city in the world (Chicago of course!!). Thanks to all of you for keeping a homesick native Chicagoan updated during my exhile in California!!!!

p.s. did anyone notice in the SunTimes article from a few days ago regarding the Children's Memorial Hospital that they gave the wrong address?

"Residents of nearby high-rises are irate about plans to light up the 288-bed facility at 211 E. Chestnut"

I do believe this is on Chicago Avenue, no?
I noticed the mistake and sent a message to the writer (Fran Spielman) at the Sun Times about it. Yes, the new hospital will be on Chicago AV.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:59 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.