HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 26, 2007, 2:21 AM
ardecila's Avatar
ardecila ardecila is offline
TL;DR
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the city o'wind
Posts: 17,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamInTheLoop View Post
Seen the other day in Bidclerk.com - boutique hotel on 11,700 sf site. Est. start Oct. 2008

Not sure what project, but if I had to guess I would go for the South Loop Aloft project from ECD - I think they call it "Aloft Millennium Park"

anyone have other guesses??...
That project is ridiculous. Check ECD's website - they foresee a March 2008 groundbreaking, and a finish date of August 2008. It can't be a typo because it says "August of that year". But tell me, how can they build an 18-story building, from foundation to roof, in 6 months?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:13 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.