HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations



Related Pages:  • Toronto Projects & Construction Forum  • Toronto Highrise Developments Map


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 17, 2007, 12:52 AM
Yue Yi Yue Yi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4
Maldive, you do fabulous work and I agree with you 100% . This is an amazing time to live in Toronto. There is so much going on yet the new buildings not only make great skyline impressions, but they also work together to make great streets and public spaces. This is a city that is being improved at every level. In terms of the architecture, I think it is very progressive yet we have a very composed skyline. If every building screamed for attention, we would have a city like Shanghia or Dubai. Having been to both of those places I can tell you my prefernce by far is to have the city we have here.

I applaud the planners, architects, urban designers and the development industry for contributing to this great city.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:55 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.