HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #501  
Old Posted Sep 14, 2007, 5:15 AM
FrancoRey's Avatar
FrancoRey FrancoRey is offline
Stay Thirsty.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,831
Well, having 1/3 of the units sold is a promising sign. The penthouse is huge when it supports roughly 3% of the building's overall cost. AND, so long as Barclay of London is helping to back Cairn's loan problems, I am not too worried. A building having sold 1/2 its units by groundbreaking seems to be the golden number so, they appear to be in very good shape!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #502  
Old Posted Sep 15, 2007, 12:19 AM
CoVol's Avatar
CoVol CoVol is offline
Still the one...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 629
*BUMP* Last post isn't showing.
__________________
- Len
---------------------------------
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #503  
Old Posted Sep 15, 2007, 5:49 AM
SnyderBock's Avatar
SnyderBock SnyderBock is offline
Robotic Construction
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,833
So it's basically going to start between October and March. That's what I was able to gather from all this data.
__________________
Automation Is Still the Future
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #504  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 3:11 PM
Poloman's Avatar
Poloman Poloman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 12
They have blocked off the parking lot and are putting up concrete barriers. Could be something...could be nothing...
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #505  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 4:36 PM
Moose Moose is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 14
"Ampco" Parking removed the parking signs on 14th. About 75% of the lot is closed now. Most certainly there will be some action on the site soon!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #506  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 5:27 PM
pablosan pablosan is offline
Up Up and Away
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,728
That's great news. Bring on the crane!
__________________
DenZone
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #507  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 6:25 PM
CoVol's Avatar
CoVol CoVol is offline
Still the one...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 629
Four Seasons Groundbreaking Guesses



__________________
- Len
---------------------------------
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #508  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 6:52 PM
FrancoRey's Avatar
FrancoRey FrancoRey is offline
Stay Thirsty.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,831
Hahahahaha Snyder got hosed. Jk Show me that Craney!!!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #509  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 7:19 PM
soonermeteor's Avatar
soonermeteor soonermeteor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poloman View Post
They have blocked off the parking lot and are putting up concrete barriers. Could be something...could be nothing...


We're heading in the right direction. It sounds like a lot of lots are getting blocked off lately!
__________________
From Colorado, studying meteorology at OU.

" There is only one duty, only one safe course, and that is to try to be right and not fear to do or say what you believe." - Winston Churchill
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #510  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 8:25 PM
Ribeye's Avatar
Ribeye Ribeye is offline
Most flavorful cut...
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Capitol Hill, Denver, CO
Posts: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoRey View Post
Hahahahaha Snyder got hosed. Jk Show me that Craney!!!
Oh yeah, Snyder, tell your sister happy birthday from the SSP Forumers!

This is getting exciting. Birthday season AND possible Teatro action! How come we haven't gotten an " I LOVE THIS TOWN!!"???

Well I do.
__________________
"May Denver continue to dream about new buildings -- and its buildings will come true." - Gio Ponti, 1971
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #511  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 9:06 PM
CoVol's Avatar
CoVol CoVol is offline
Still the one...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
How come we haven't gotten an " I LOVE THIS TOWN!!"???
With things going so well, I predict that they will announce that it will be twice or three times as tall when it breaks ground!!!!!!

Unless something goes slightly wrong, then it will probably never get out of the ground at all....just like all the others. God why can't Denver ever get it together?!?
__________________
- Len
---------------------------------
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #512  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 9:24 PM
FrancoRey's Avatar
FrancoRey FrancoRey is offline
Stay Thirsty.
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,831
LOL I'm not even gonna try to jinx it...
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #513  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 11:30 PM
CoVol's Avatar
CoVol CoVol is offline
Still the one...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 629
Perfect. Thank you.
__________________
- Len
---------------------------------
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #514  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 11:41 PM
texcolo's Avatar
texcolo texcolo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Truth or Consequences, NM
Posts: 3,919
My company is currently bidding on the contract to test construction materials for the Teatro. I spotted a copy of the blueprints in the tech room today. So, I might get to work on that bad boy!!!

__________________
"I am literally grasping at straws." - Bob Belcher

Last edited by texcolo; Sep 18, 2007 at 12:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #515  
Old Posted Sep 18, 2007, 12:22 AM
mojiferous mojiferous is offline
Landbarge Captain
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 478
yeah... I meant to change my date sometime back... I realized soon after I posted that I doubled up on denveraztec... so you can change me to the 4th- thursday... but any day this gets built would do!
__________________
Mojferous Industries
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #516  
Old Posted Sep 18, 2007, 1:36 AM
DenTowers DenTowers is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoVol View Post


Is it too late to put in for MY birthday?....or at least a day before since it actually falls on a Saturday. I vote 12/22. I hope it's sooner but I'm sticking with the B-Day theme. Oh, and if it hits on 12/22, I'll buy the first round of drinks up at the Pikes Peak lounge.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #517  
Old Posted Sep 18, 2007, 2:06 AM
andrewkfromaz's Avatar
andrewkfromaz andrewkfromaz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 815
I clicked on this thread accidentally, and wonder whether I can put in my b-day, 10-25. Looks like a great project, great for Denver!
__________________
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
~William G. McAdoo
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #518  
Old Posted Sep 18, 2007, 6:49 AM
CoVol's Avatar
CoVol CoVol is offline
Still the one...
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 629
I'll add the additional guesses in the morning.

Update: I updated the original file. ^^
__________________
- Len
---------------------------------

Last edited by CoVol; Sep 18, 2007 at 3:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #519  
Old Posted Sep 18, 2007, 4:08 PM
bcp's Avatar
bcp bcp is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 5,143
have we defined "groundbreaking"?

does pulling out the parking lot count?
digging for foundations?
what if there is little delay between site clearning and foundation digging?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #520  
Old Posted Sep 18, 2007, 4:18 PM
navyweaxguy's Avatar
navyweaxguy navyweaxguy is offline
Lowe's
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bellevue, NE
Posts: 2,413
i would say its the day they have the ceremony
__________________
Ask yourself, What would Denver do?
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:19 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.